No, on most cave tours there’s no bar on board and the tour does not include any food or drinks, except on the big catamarans like the ones that depart from Albufeira and Vilamoura there may be a bar.
Articles in this section
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on cave tours?
- Cave tours: Does this tour include food and drinks?
- Cave tours: Is there a toilet on board?
- Is there a cave tour that combines both Benagil and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)?
- Cave tours: Are the tours cancelled with waves?
- Are the cave tours safe for children?
- Does the boat go inside the caves?