When there are waves, it's more risky to get into the caves and we have to evaluate if it's safe. Even if we cannot go into the caves, you’ll always get an impressive view of it! Unfortunately, a few days of the year it can be too wavy to make the tour happen. If so, we’ll rebook or you’ll be fully refunded.
Articles in this section
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on cave tours?
- Cave tours: Does this tour include food and drinks?
- Cave tours: Is there a toilet on board?
- Is there a cave tour that combines both Benagil and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)?
- Cave tours: Are the tours cancelled with waves?
- Are the cave tours safe for children?
- Does the boat go inside the caves?