No, on most dolphin watching boats there’s no bar on board and the tour does not include any food or drinks, except on the big catamarans like in Madeira and Setúbal there may be a bar.
Articles in this section
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on dolphin watching tours?
- Does this tour include food and drinks?
- Is there a toilet on board?
- Do you guarantee that we’ll find dolphins?
- How fast do the boats go?
- Is this activity suitable for people with back problems?
- Is this activity suitable for babies?
- Is this activity suitable for pregnant woman?