No, this is a high risk activity for people with back problems. It’s at your own risk. If you really want to do dolphin watching, we recommend the slower and more stable boats like catamarans.
Articles in this section
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on dolphin watching tours?
- Does this tour include food and drinks?
- Is there a toilet on board?
- Do you guarantee that we’ll find dolphins?
- How fast do the boats go?
- Is this activity suitable for people with back problems?
- Is this activity suitable for babies?
- Is this activity suitable for pregnant woman?