Fast! The majority of the boats used for the dolphin watching tours are designed for rescue and safety. Be ready for a bumpy quick ride on the rigid inflatable boats. If you’re looking for a calmer dolphin watching tour, we recommend the tours on the catamarans.
Articles in this section
- Can you take your camera and phone with you on dolphin watching tours?
- Does this tour include food and drinks?
- Is there a toilet on board?
- Do you guarantee that we’ll find dolphins?
- How fast do the boats go?
- Is this activity suitable for people with back problems?
- Is this activity suitable for babies?
- Is this activity suitable for pregnant woman?