On most of our trips we can get into the Benagil cave with the kayaks. This depends on the sea conditions. When there are waves, it's more risky to get into the caves and we have to evaluate if it's safe. Even if we cannot go into the caves, you’ll always get an impressive view of it!
Articles in this section
- What happens if the tour is cancelled?
- On the day, can we pay by card?
- Are lifejackets mandatory? Are there lifejackets for children?
- What’s the minimum age for this cave trip?
- What’s the best time to do the cave kayak tour?
- Kayak Benagil: How many caves will we see?
- Can we get into the cave?
- Can I bring my camera in the kayak?
- Can we get of the kayak for a swim?
- Is it very demanding physically?