On most of our trips we can get into the Benagil cave. Being able to enter the cave depends on the sea conditions. When the sea is flat, the boat gets inside the caves. The bigger the waves, the less close we can get. We’ll guarantee that even if we cannot go into the cave, you’ll get an impressive view of it!
Articles in this section
- Can I swim to the Benagil cave?
- On the Benagil cave tour with stop can we get of the boat for a swim?
- On the 1 hour Benagil cave tour can we get of the boat for a swim?
- What happens if I book and come and the tour is cancelled?
- Can I pay by card on the day of activity?
- Is the use of lifejackets mandatory? Are there lifejackets for children available?
- What’s the minimum and maximum age for this trip?
- How do we get to Benagil?
- What’s the best time to do the Benagil cave tour?
- How many people go on each boat?